“The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom I will trust and take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my High Tower” Psalm 18:2 AMPC
Welcome to The Hightower Church (THT)! THT is a young, contemporary and vibrant church where everyone is inspired to fulfil their God-given purpose by being the best version of themselves. We have been called to love God passionately and love people unconditionally. We honour God and His Word by living with integrity and modelling healthy values to our community and generation.
We are passionate about God’s unique ability in each of us. Therefore, we are committed to helping each person discover, develop and use their unique gifts to bring glory to God, serve one another and expand Christ’s transforming Kingdom.
Upward, Inward and Outward
To be a mission-shaped community that loves God completely (Upward), ourselves correctly (Inward), and our neighbours compassionately (Outward).
To live for Jesus and make Him known to all peoples.
Our core values
- Service - Serve God wholeheartedly, serve man sincerely
- Saviour-centred - Jesus Christ at the centre of all we do
- Seeing through God’s eyes - Love effusively
- Superior performance - Pursue excellence in all we do
Statement of Doctrine
- We believe that the entire bible is inspired by God and is the final authority in all things.
- We believe in the trinity; one God who exists in three distinct persons; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and the Saviour of the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross and on the third day He rose triumphant over death.
- We believe that there is no other name given that man should be saved by but the name of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again.
- We believe that God made man to exist forever. We believe that heaven (in union with God) and hell (separated from God) are places where man can exist forever.
- We believe that the Church is a local community of baptized believers who are united through faith in Jesus Christ.